Beste leden van deeljevideos, standaard krijgt iedereen die lid wordt 1 GB opslag.
How to Make BOLOGNESE SAUCE like an Italian
Bolognese sauce smothered over your favorite pasta is known to warm the heart and perfect for any day of the week. This pork and beef mince based bolognese sauce has a special, often forgotten ingredient that makes all the difference…moist, juicy pancetta! The key to keeping Bolognese sauce moist and flavoursome, is slow cooking it keeping all the meat luscious and tender.
We recommend making an extra-large batch and storing extra in the fridge or freezer for a mid-week meal that will take you right back to Italy.
#bolognese #bolognesesauce #bologneserecipe
🌍Get the recipe on my website https://www.vincenzosplate.com..../recipe-items/bologn
📺SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE ;-) http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
📖Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
🍝Check out my website to get more recipes http://vincenzosplate.com/
🌍Join my Small Group Private Italian Tour and discover the secret gems of Italy with me. Check out the itinerary and make sure you book asap (Only 10 spots available) https://www.vincenzosplate.com/italian-tour/
📖LIKE Vincenzo’s Plate ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vincenzosplate/
📷FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
✔LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
PASTA RECIPES: http://bit.ly/MyPastaRecipes
PIZZA RECIPES: http://bit.ly/MyPizzaRecipes
NONNA’S RECIPES: http://bit.ly/NonnaRecipes
HOW TO MAKE BOLOGNESE SAUCE
1 x brown onion
1 x celery stalk
1 x carrot
500g/17.06oz beef mince
200g/7.05oz pork mince
500ml/16.8oz tomato/basil sugo/tomato passata
Extra virgin olive oil
1 x glass white wine
1 - 2 x glasses water
Salt and pepper
Dried oregano (optional)
2 x Medium – large size pot
Large serving spoon
1. Bolognese sauce starts with a delicious foundation – soffrito with a twist! Start by roughly chopping the carrot, onion and celery, and cutting the pancetta into strips.
2. Mix all chopped up ingredients together and combine well using a hand blender.
3. Place medium-large size pot on the stove at a low-medium heat.
4. Once the pot has started to warm, add 4-5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO).
5. When the oil has warmed up, add the soffrito and combine with the oil using a wooden spoon.
6. Leave the soffrito to simmer for around 10 minutes.
7. Add the beef and pork mince to your Bolognese sauce mix, breaking down the chunks of meat using a wooden spoon as you cook it.
8. Next you can sprinkle a generous amount of salt along with dried oregano (or an alternate herb of your choice), along with a glass of white wine.
9. Leave the Bolognese sauce to simmer for approx. minutes, stirring every so often. This should start to bubble as the wine evaporates.
10. Now it’s time to add the bottle of passata/tomato sauce and a sprinkle of pepper before continuing to mix once again.
11. The final ingredient is 1 x glass of water. Add this to your Bolognese sauce, mix through and cover, leaving it to cook for 30 minutes.
12. Stir the sauce every 10 minutes so the meat cooks evenly and nothing sticks to the pan.
13. Once 30 minutes have passed, uncover and mix well using a wooden spoon.
VINCENZO’S PLATE TIP: If there is not a lot of moisture in the pan, add one more glass of water to your mixture and bring the cooking temperature down slightly as you want the Bolognese sauce to remain nice and moist.
14. At this point if there are any thick chunks of meat, break them down again using your wooden spoon before leaving the sauce to simmer once more for 30 minutes, stirring every ten and leaving the lid off.
15. In the meantime, boil 5L water in a second pot and add a tablespoon of rock salt, leaving it to dissolve.
16. Once the sauce has finished cooking and your water has boiled, add your choice of pasta to the water and cook according to the packet instructions.
17. While the pasta is boiling, prepare a large fry pan for mixing!
18. Place a frypan on the stove at a low heat, and add a generous spoonful (or two!) of Bolognese sauce, covering the base.
19. Next, add the strained pasta into the pan along with 2 x spoonful’s of pasta water.
20. Mix this through until the pasta is completely lathered before adding another generous amount of Bolognese sauce and mixing again.
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
🎬 #VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own #kitchen whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).